Personal details that are collected through Wishes WorldWide are only used by the initiators for the purpose for which they are posted. We will not use your personal details for any other purposes. For more information on Dutch privacy legislation, please visit http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/privacy.
Wishes WorldWide is a collaborative venture between the Nationaal Comité Inhuldiging (National Investiture Committee), the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Google. We will explain our house rules on this page.
Wishes Worldwide will be moderated, sometimes in advance, more often retroactively. This means that all posed wishes will be read by us and that we reserve the right to remove wishes without providing any reason. This concerns, among others, wishes that:
- are of a slanderous, contemptuous, hateful, hurtful, threatening, offensive or obscene nature;
- contain vulgar or coarse language;
- are directed against specific (ethnical or racial) groups;
- constitute personal attacks violating other people’s privacy;-
- discredit people or organisations;
- infringe upon other people’s copyrights or intellectual property rights;
- promote illegal activities;
- are fraudulent, false or misleading in nature;
- contain sexual overtones or can otherwise be viewed as offensive;
- are not related to the subject;
- constitute spam or intend to effect (technical) disruptions of this page;
- are commercial in nature or constitute campaigning for a political election;
- are in violation of Dutch, national or international legislation.
The initiators of Wishes WorldWide are not responsible for the content of the wishes or the (in)accuracy of the information, advice, remarks or claims of visitors, or for any damage incurred by visitors as a result of actions or contributions by other visitors. Users who repeatedly post messages that fall in one or more of the above categories will be removed or excluded from this page.
Unless otherwise stated, the Creative Commons zero declaration (CC0) applies to the content of this web site. This means that any form of re-use of the content of this site is permitted, unless for a certain component (for example, a photo or a document) it is indicated that a copyright exception applies. Attribution is not obligatory for the re-use of the content of this web site.